Keeping up with ever-changing security is a significant challenge. Vulnerabilities will always continue to increase; computer and Internet security will always be at the forefront of concern. GuideLines, Inc. is a Vermont-based corporation that partners with companies that can provide maximum risk reduction for the financial community. GuideLines can deliver enterprise-class protection and compliance for businesses of any size, and offers the most comprehensive compliance, security and messaging services available today. We have been involved with banking and financial institutions for over 30 years and know the requirements and demands that need to be met. It’s that knowledge that enables us to work as a liaison between your banking executives and leaders in the technology industry.
GuideLines provides reliable and affordable technology solutions to the Banking and Credit Union arena that can be trusted with confidence.
Systems & Services
- Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management
- IT Audit, Consulting, and Penetration Testing
- Internet Security and Compliance
- Firewall Management, IDS/IPS, UTM Management, Log Management, Mobil Device Management, Event Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, and Brand Protection
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange, Encrypted Email, Secure Messaging, Email Archiving, Content Filtering, Lync, SharePoint, and Targeted Attack Protection
- PCI Complete Compliance
- HIPAA HITECH Compliance and Email Protection
- Positive Pay and Account Reconciliation
- ACH File Monitoring and Risk Reporting
- ACH Operations Efficiency Optimization
- Debit Card Dispute Management (RegE)